Server-Sent events with Total.js
How to use server-sent events in the Total.js framework? We have prepared a simple tutorial how to connect and handle Server-Sent events.
Node.js Server-Sent Events with Total.js framework
With the Total.js framework, you can create an HTTP route for Server-Sent Events, or you can connect easily to another server with implemented Server-Sent Events.
Route for Server-Sent Events
Client-side (web browser) implementation:
Capture Server-Sent Events on the server-side
With the Total.js framework is very easy to handle messages from another server with implemented Server-Sent Events functionality. For example, the code below captures messages from another HTTP server:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-03-20Total.js tutorial: Simple Todo application (part 2)
- 2023-03-16Total.js tutorial: Simple Todo application (part 1)
- 2023-03-16Total.js API routing: The game changer
- 2023-03-16Total.js OpenPlatform: installation guide!
- 2023-03-16How to create OTP code generator with Total.js Flow?
- 2023-03-16How to parse XML in Total.js Flow
- 2023-03-16How to install Total.js Flow (Method 1)
- 2023-03-14New Total.js schema declaration
- 2023-03-06Total.js OpenPlatform v5
- 2023-03-01February report 2023