We have prepared a new example of how to execute FlowStream, send data and receive a response.
Custom FlowStream execution
We have prepared a simple app (called
FlowStreamExec) that allows you to execute a custom FlowStream with some data and wait until the end of the message process. So you can use the FlowStream as a final workflow or a predefined algorithm in e.g. Serverless app.
We have prepared a simple function
FUNC.exec() in this app that creates a new FlowStream instance, then tries to find a component
Exec that makes a new
FlowMessage with the
end event. Finally, the
end event performs a callback with a transformed message data.
The FlowStreamExec app can work only with generated design, so you need to create/edit design in another app, e.g.
FlowStream app. Please follow the readme file in the
Good to know:
- you can load FlowStream from various sources, not only from HDD
- you can trigger various kinds of data like String/Number/Object/Buffer/Date/Boolean/Stream
Execcomponent is used as the input/trigger component
The possibilities are enormous, and you can run your FlowStreams in various services or attach the FlowStream into the Serverless architecture on AWS.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2022-05-01April report 2022
- 2022-04-01March report 2022
- 2022-03-22Flow v10 | Publish/Subscribe/Input/Output | Tutorial #3
- 2022-03-18Flow v10 | Create a Component | Tutorial #2
- 2022-03-16Flow v10 | Instalation guide | Tutorial #1
- 2022-03-15Total.js Flow version 10
- 2022-03-01February report 2022
- 2022-02-01January report 2022
- 2022-01-01December report 2021
- 2021-12-01November report 2021