We have prepared a new example of how to execute FlowStream, send data and receive a response.
Custom FlowStream execution
We have prepared a simple app (called
FlowStreamExec) that allows you to execute a custom FlowStream with some data and wait until the end of the message process. So you can use the FlowStream as a final workflow or a predefined algorithm in e.g. Serverless app.
We have prepared a simple function
FUNC.exec() in this app that creates a new FlowStream instance, then tries to find a component
Exec that makes a new
FlowMessage with the
end event. Finally, the
end event performs a callback with a transformed message data.
The FlowStreamExec app can work only with generated design, so you need to create/edit design in another app, e.g.
FlowStream app. Please follow the readme file in the
Good to know:
- you can load FlowStream from various sources, not only from HDD
- you can trigger various kinds of data like String/Number/Object/Buffer/Date/Boolean/Stream
Execcomponent is used as the input/trigger component
The possibilities are enormous, and you can run your FlowStreams in various services or attach the FlowStream into the Serverless architecture on AWS.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-02-01Januar report 2023
- 2023-01-30More than 400 Total.js Font Icons
- 2022-12-31December report 2022
- 2022-12-01November report 2022
- 2022-11-11Tutorial series - #6 Authorization in Total.js
- 2022-11-02October report 2022
- 2022-10-14Tutorial series - #5 API routing and QueryBuilder
- 2022-10-01September report 2022
- 2022-09-01August report 2022
- 2022-08-01July report 2022