A simple controller's action for streaming MJPEG data via HTTP with the help of the Total.js framework in Node.js Platform.
MJPEG (HTTP) streaming in Node.js / Total.js
Streaming of MJPEG is effortless in the Total.js framework. So you need to receive the
buffer with the JPEG image from your e.g., IP camera.
Create a controller
Receiving MJPEG buffer and resend to all clients
You will need to declare your source from where you obtain MJPEG data. This is only an example, how to send MJPEG
buffer to all web clients:
Usage on client-side (HTML)
Good to know
/mjpeg/endpoint keeps open all connections
- easy to convert this code to
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021
- 2021-07-28Announcing our expansion in the U.S.
- 2021-07-27Total.js AppBuilder is now open-source
- 2021-07-19Tutorial series - #4 Operations & Tasks