We have open the source code for the Total.js AppBuilder. So you can collaborate on this builder together with us.
Total.js AppBuilder is now open-source
We are excited to announce that we open the source code for the Total.js AppBuilder. So you can collaborate on this great product together with us.
Total.js AppBuilder is standardly under MIT license so that you can provide it in your projects or on your servers without any limits or fees.
We want to add a real-time collaboration between developers on the same projects. And next, we want to implement a system/module for creating front-end parts.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-12-01November report 2021
- 2021-11-01October report 2021
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js