We have open the source code for the Total.js AppBuilder. So you can collaborate on this builder together with us.
Total.js AppBuilder is now open-source
We are excited to announce that we open the source code for the Total.js AppBuilder. So you can collaborate on this great product together with us.
Total.js AppBuilder is standardly under MIT license so that you can provide it in your projects or on your servers without any limits or fees.
We want to add a real-time collaboration between developers on the same projects. And next, we want to implement a system/module for creating front-end parts.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2022-07-01June report 2022
- 2022-06-02Flow v10 | CodeCon.sk 2022 | Case study
- 2022-06-02May report 2022
- 2022-05-01April report 2022
- 2022-04-01March report 2022
- 2022-03-22Flow v10 | Publish/Subscribe/Input/Output | Tutorial #3
- 2022-03-18Flow v10 | Create a Component | Tutorial #2
- 2022-03-16Flow v10 | Instalation guide | Tutorial #1
- 2022-03-15Total.js Flow version 10
- 2022-03-01February report 2022