I have modified the DBMS module by adding a great new feature for better using Async / Await operators between the DBMS module and Total.js framework. Read more.
Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
I have improved the DBMS module by adding a new minor feature that can enhance development and save a lot of time. I have extended the
.callback() method by supporting
$ argument that solves auto error handling in Total.js Schemas, Tasks, or Controllers.
callback($)returns a new
Promisewith auto error handling.
- update your
DBMSmodule from NPM:
$ npm update dbms
- it works only with the Total.js framework
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-07-19Tutorial series - #4 Operations & Tasks
- 2021-07-01June report 2021
- 2021-06-21Total.js FlowStream v1
- 2021-06-18Node.js Files app
- 2021-06-08New version of Total.js 4 (0.0.43)
- 2021-06-01May report 2021
- 2021-05-19Tutorial series - #3 Schemas
- 2021-05-01April report 2021
- 2021-04-26Tutorial series - #2 Routing
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction