I have modified the DBMS module by adding a great new feature for better using Async / Await operators between the DBMS module and Total.js framework. Read more.
Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
I have improved the DBMS module by adding a new minor feature that can enhance development and save a lot of time. I have extended the
.callback() method by supporting
$ argument that solves auto error handling in Total.js Schemas, Tasks, or Controllers.
callback($)returns a new
Promisewith auto error handling.
- update your
DBMSmodule from NPM:
$ npm update dbms
- it works only with the Total.js framework
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021
- 2021-07-28Announcing our expansion in the U.S.
- 2021-07-27Total.js AppBuilder is now open-source