I have modified the DBMS module by adding a great new feature for better using Async / Await operators between the DBMS module and Total.js framework. Read more.
Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
I have improved the DBMS module by adding a new minor feature that can enhance development and save a lot of time. I have extended the
.callback() method by supporting
$ argument that solves auto error handling in Total.js Schemas, Tasks, or Controllers.
callback($)returns a new
Promisewith auto error handling.
- update your
DBMSmodule from NPM:
$ npm update dbms
- it works only with the Total.js framework
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-22Flow: Callback component
- 2021-03-15Top 10 reasons to use Total.js Platform
- 2021-03-10Total.js OpenPlatform + Electron: Edit Word/Excel files locally
- 2021-03-08OpenPlatform simulator
- 2021-03-05Customizable Node-red alternative called Total.js Flow
- 2021-03-01February report 2021
- 2021-02-26Total.js API services
- 2021-02-24Hello Flow 6.2