I have released a new Flow component called Callback with powerful functionality for most of the Flow designs.
Flow: Callback component
I have released a new helpful Flow component called
Callback. This component can trigger, send or mask another component and repeat a specific Flow. It's something like a ghost.
Try the Callback component:
- Install it via Flow
- The callback component is part of
In this example, the callback component simulates
click on the Trigger component.
In this example, the callback component sends a modified data as the trigger component. So you can easily create e.g., pagination with this component:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-05-01April report 2021
- 2021-04-26Tutorial series - #2 Routing
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-18Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
- 2021-03-15Top 10 reasons to use Total.js Platform
- 2021-03-10Total.js OpenPlatform + Electron: Edit Word/Excel files locally
- 2021-03-08OpenPlatform simulator
- 2021-03-05Customizable Node-red alternative called Total.js Flow
- 2021-03-01February report 2021