I have released a new Flow component called Callback with powerful functionality for most of the Flow designs.
Flow: Callback component
I have released a new helpful Flow component called
Callback. This component can trigger, send or mask another component and repeat a specific Flow. It's something like a ghost.
Try the Callback component:
- Install it via Flow
- The callback component is part of
In this example, the callback component simulates
click on the Trigger component.
In this example, the callback component sends a modified data as the trigger component. So you can easily create e.g., pagination with this component:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021