I have released a new Flow component called Callback with powerful functionality for most of the Flow designs.
Flow: Callback component
I have released a new helpful Flow component called
Callback. This component can trigger, send or mask another component and repeat a specific Flow. It's something like a ghost.
Try the Callback component:
- Install it via Flow
- The callback component is part of
In this example, the callback component simulates
click on the Trigger component.
In this example, the callback component sends a modified data as the trigger component. So you can easily create e.g., pagination with this component:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-07-19Tutorial series - #4 Operations & Tasks
- 2021-07-01June report 2021
- 2021-06-21Total.js FlowStream v1
- 2021-06-18Node.js Files app
- 2021-06-08New version of Total.js 4 (0.0.43)
- 2021-06-01May report 2021
- 2021-05-19Tutorial series - #3 Schemas
- 2021-05-01April report 2021
- 2021-04-26Tutorial series - #2 Routing
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction