We have launched an OpenPlatform Simulator that can help with the development of OpenPlatform applications.
OpenPlatform simulator can help you with the development of OpenPlatform applications. Our online service authorizes your application and returns a predefined user profile with great possibilities.
How to run my application in the simulator?
It's effortless, just run your application and then open the OpenPlatform simulator with the URL address to your application. The URL address can be localhost.
Join Total.js Telegram or write us on Total.js Messenger. We are ready to help you with the development or customizing of Total.js OpenPlatform. Our company offers professional support services for companies.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021