We have launched an OpenPlatform Simulator that can help with the development of OpenPlatform applications.
OpenPlatform simulator can help you with the development of OpenPlatform applications. Our online service authorizes your application and returns a predefined user profile with great possibilities.
How to run my application in the simulator?
It's effortless, just run your application and then open the OpenPlatform simulator with the URL address to your application. The URL address can be localhost.
Join Total.js Telegram or write us on Total.js Messenger. We are ready to help you with the development or customizing of Total.js OpenPlatform. Our company offers professional support services for companies.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-05-01April report 2021
- 2021-04-26Tutorial series - #2 Routing
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-22Flow: Callback component
- 2021-03-18Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
- 2021-03-15Top 10 reasons to use Total.js Platform
- 2021-03-10Total.js OpenPlatform + Electron: Edit Word/Excel files locally
- 2021-03-05Customizable Node-red alternative called Total.js Flow
- 2021-03-01February report 2021