Read the top ten reasons to use Total.js Platform for your current or future projects. Total.js Platform offers excellent tools, UI components, parts, and applications.
Top 10 reasons to use Total.js Platform
1. No dependencies
Total.js framework and Total.js client-side UI library are without any 3rd party dependencies. Of course, Total.js Platform doesn't limit you, and you can use any NPM module (like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, REDIS, JWT, etc.) or existing client-side libraries (like D3, Chart.js, FullCalendar, Vue, Angular, etc.).
2. Good documentation
Total.js Platform has new and more detailed documentation with a full-text search for each part of the platform. Just visit documentation: https://docs.totaljs.com
3. Many resources
The platform offers many resources for the development of web applications. You can download complete apps (like CMS, Code, Flow, OpenPlatform) or use more than 240 UI components for web or hybrid mobile applications.
4. Rapid development
Total.js Platform is fully optimized for rapid development. You or your team can create and collaborate on your apps directly on Total.js Cloud or on your private servers with the help of the Total.js Code editor. We have prepared a lot of project templates that you can use or extend. If you prefer local development, then you won't be limited too.
5. Without 3rd party tools
For creating web or hybrid mobile applications, you don't need any 3rd party tools for e.g. compiling or transpiling code. Total.js framework minifies and merges static files automatically just in time. You can develop apps directly in e.g. Notepad and without any special tools. Just save and refresh. Did you know? Total.js supports live reload.
6. Stable platform
We are developing Total.js Platform for more than eight years. We provide more than 200 web applications for various cases like web applications, IoT apps, e-commerce, real-time applications, and much more.
7. Great extensibility
The Platform is fully optimized for extensibility. You can extend everything in most cases. With Total.js Platform you can use most NPM modules (like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.) or other client-side libraries (like D3, Chart.js, etc.).
8. Visual Programming interface
Do you prefer the Visual Programming interface? Total.js Platform supports three types of visual programming interfaces:
- Total.js Flow targeted primary for IoT applications (alternative Node-red)
- Total.js AppBuilder for creating rich server-side API applications
- Total.js Designer for creating UI connected to 3rd party REST services
9. Amazing performance
The server-side framework Total.js offers impressive performance for web applications or REST services. You can handle hundreds of requests per second on the single-thread only. And if you want to handle thousands of requests per second, you can implement Total.js Cluster or Total.js Threads, which dramatically increase requests' processing.
10. Great support
Join Total.js Telegram or write us on Total.js Messenger. We are ready to help you with the development of web applications under the Total.js Platform. Our company offers professional support services for companies.
Total.js Platform 2021:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-09-02August report 2023
- 2023-08-28Introducing Total.js API Services: Empower Your Applications with Powerful API Endpoints
- 2023-08-15Handling WebSocket Messages in Total.js: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2023-08-11Total.js OpenTemplates
- 2023-08-07Find data in PostgreSQL: A Comparison of Express.js, Laravel, and Total.js
- 2023-08-02July report 2023
- 2023-07-27View Engines: A Comparative Analysis of Express.js, Laravel, and Total.js
- 2023-07-10CRUD Routing: A Comparative Analysis of Total.js, Express.js, and PHP Laravel
- 2023-07-05Sending Emails: A Comparative Analysis of Total.js, Express.js, and Laravel
- 2023-07-05Localization: A Comparative Analysis of Express.js, PHP Laravel and Total.js