We have released a new version of Total.js Cloud which brings better functionality and finally PostgreSQL database.
New Total.js Cloud version
- Improved UI
- All app containers with Total.js SuperAdmin
- Preinstalled Total.js apps
- Database containers
- Daily backups
- We support two locations: Europe and USA
We have entirely redesigned Total.js Cloud with a more minimalist design and improved functionality. And also, you can share containers with your members.
With Total.js Cloud, you can start to develop much faster. With preinstalled Total.js Code Editor, you can collaborate in real-time with your colleagues or friends on your projects. Try Total.js Rapid Cloud development today:
Each container (with applications) contains preinstalled Total.js SuperAdmin. So you can easily create your new applications as never before.
Finally Total.js Cloud supports database containers with PostgreSQL database. If you create a database container then you obtain a connection string to your database. We have prepared great containers with good CPU, memory and fast storage for the PostgreSQL database.
We have prepared two tutorials that may help you to understand Total.js Cloud with Total.js Cloud Rapid Development. Watch the tutorials below:
Total.js Cloud Development in two minutes:
Advanced Total.js Cloud tutorial:
Node-red alternative called Total.js Flow in two minutes:
We offer fair pricing for everyone:
|Up to 5 apps||5.80 EUR / month|
|Up to 10 apps with better CPU and RAM||10.80 EUR / month|
|PostgreSQL Small||14.50 EUR / month|
|PostgreSQL Bigger||31.50 EUR / month|
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-06-18Node.js Files app
- 2021-06-08New version of Total.js 4 (0.0.43)
- 2021-06-03June report 2021
- 2021-06-01May report 2021
- 2021-05-19Tutorial series - #3 Schemas
- 2021-05-01April report 2021
- 2021-04-26Tutorial series - #2 Routing
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-22Flow: Callback component