We have prepared affordable Total.js API services which can help you with development of Total.js applications.
Total.js API services
We have launched Total.js API services (with fair prices) that offer you great features for your web applications. Implementation is straightforward.
Easy usage in Total.js framework
Total.js 4 supports
TotalAPI() method that simplifies work with Total.js API services. So you can easily send SMS or create PDF files directly from your web application without any 3rd party tools.
Current API endpoints
- SMS sender
- Mail sender
- Print HTML/URL address to PDF, JPG or PNG
- Exchange rates
- Check VAT
- IP Geolocation
Read more information here:
Total.js API tokens can be used in the Total.js Code editor. You can send e.g. your source-code for Code review, or you can chat with official Total.js contributors directly in Total.js Code editor.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021