We have prepared affordable Total.js API services which can help you with development of Total.js applications.
Total.js API services
We have launched Total.js API services (with fair prices) that offer you great features for your web applications. Implementation is straightforward.
Easy usage in Total.js framework
Total.js 4 supports
TotalAPI() method that simplifies work with Total.js API services. So you can easily send SMS or create PDF files directly from your web application without any 3rd party tools.
Current API endpoints
- SMS sender
- Mail sender
- Print HTML/URL address to PDF, JPG or PNG
- Exchange rates
- Check VAT
- IP Geolocation
Read more information here:
Total.js API tokens can be used in the Total.js Code editor. You can send e.g. your source-code for Code review, or you can chat with official Total.js contributors directly in Total.js Code editor.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-22Flow: Callback component
- 2021-03-18Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
- 2021-03-15Top 10 reasons to use Total.js Platform
- 2021-03-10Total.js OpenPlatform + Electron: Edit Word/Excel files locally
- 2021-03-08OpenPlatform simulator
- 2021-03-05Customizable Node-red alternative called Total.js Flow
- 2021-03-01February report 2021
- 2021-02-24Hello Flow 6.2