We have launched a new application for monitoring of Total.js applications. Currently is application free for everyone.
Total.js Apps Monitoring
We have launched a new application called Total.js Monitor. With this application you can monitor your Total.js applications. Total.js Monitoring is currently free for everyone.
- URL address: https://platform.totaljs.com
- Each app must contain Total.js module
What data are monitored?
Basic data of the process - like memory consuption with usage in % and all Total.js internal statistics like requests per minute, errors, overloads, websocket connections, etc...
How the app is monitoring?
Our server application visits your app each minute and download stats.
If you will have any questions about Total.js Monitor or Total.js Platform - just contact us via:
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-12-01November report 2020
- 2020-11-09Total.js v3.4.6
- 2020-11-01October report 2020
- 2020-10-02September report 2020
- 2020-09-01August report 2020
- 2020-08-02July report 2020
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?