We have launched a new application for monitoring of Total.js applications. Currently is application free for everyone.
Total.js Apps Monitoring
We have launched a new application called Total.js Monitor. With this application you can monitor your Total.js applications. Total.js Monitoring is currently free for everyone.
- URL address: https://platform.totaljs.com
- Each app must contain Total.js module
What data are monitored?
Primary data of the process - like memory consumption with usage in % and all Total.js internal statistics like requests per minute, errors, overloads, WebSocket connections, etc.
How the app is monitoring?
Our server application visits your app each minute and download stats.
If you will have any questions about Total.js Monitor or Total.js Platform - just contact us via:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021