We have launched a new application for monitoring of Total.js applications. Currently is application free for everyone.
Total.js Apps Monitoring
We have launched a new application called Total.js Monitor. With this application you can monitor your Total.js applications. Total.js Monitoring is currently free for everyone.
- URL address: https://platform.totaljs.com
- Each app must contain Total.js module
What data are monitored?
Primary data of the process - like memory consumption with usage in % and all Total.js internal statistics like requests per minute, errors, overloads, WebSocket connections, etc.
How the app is monitoring?
Our server application visits your app each minute and download stats.
If you will have any questions about Total.js Monitor or Total.js Platform - just contact us via:
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2021-03-01February report 2021
- 2021-02-26Total.js API services
- 2021-02-24Hello Flow 6.2
- 2021-02-23New Total.js Cloud version
- 2021-02-01January report 2021
- 2021-01-28Code v1.5
- 2021-01-17Node.js / Total.js Cloud Development in two minutes
- 2021-01-15SuperAdmin v9 is here!
- 2021-01-14Hello Total.js v4
- 2021-01-11Milestones 2021 for the Total.js platform