We have released a new version of Total.js Code editor with great new features and improvements. Read more.
Total.js Code v1.5
We have released a new version of server-side Total.js Code Editor with great new features and improvements. The latest version is built on Total.js v4.
- Start to develop with Total.js Cloud
- Total.js website
- Electron version of Total.js Code editor
- Commercial support
- Join Total.js Telegram
- Follow Total.js Twitter
How to install or update Code editor?
- A small UI improvements
- Fixed small bugs
- Improved stability
- Improved templates
- Improved auto-complete
- Fully optimized for Total.js 4
- Also optimized for macOS Big Sur
- Updated important dependencies like CodeMirror
- Added Transform to Responsive feature similar to Transform to Dark mode
- Improved transforming colors from HEX to RGBA and vice-versa
Finally, Total.js Code editor supports live preview. This feature has a significant advantage for creating web apps, especially for OpenPlatform apps.
Service mode is a unique feature that allows you to build
.sh files with terminal help. IMPORTANT: The service mode must be allowed in the project settings.
Improved sorting of files and directories
- Total.js Code editor integrates Total.js AppBuilder
Wiki maker can create simple markdown documentation directly from the source-code. If you click on the "Create wiki", then the Code editor establishes a link to your documentation to your clipboard.
Wiki includes a small alternative to Swagger for Total.js apps only. Look to below GIF:
Copy code as Image
Another great feature that allows you to copy selected source-code as Image with the help of https://carbon.now.sh app:
Font-Awesome icon determiner
Icon determiner can determine Font-Awesome icon directly from selected text and render it as an icon. It's a tiny but helpful feature:
Cloud development in two minutes
Try Total.js Cloud development with the new Total.js Code Editor:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-22Flow: Callback component
- 2021-03-18Async / Await with DBMS module in Total.js
- 2021-03-15Top 10 reasons to use Total.js Platform
- 2021-03-10Total.js OpenPlatform + Electron: Edit Word/Excel files locally
- 2021-03-08OpenPlatform simulator
- 2021-03-05Customizable Node-red alternative called Total.js Flow
- 2021-03-01February report 2021
- 2021-02-26Total.js API services