We bring a new version of SuperAdmin after 4 years with a new core and UI with partial backward compatibility.
Total.js SuperAdmin v9
I'm pleased to announce a new version of Total.js SuperAdmin v9 after years. A new version brings more stability, better UI, and the latest Total.js technologies. It's a gem.
- built on Total.js v4 and jComponent v18
- much better security
- much stable
- much faster
- much lower CPU and memory consumption as the older version
- rewritten building of SSL certificates and NGINX configuration
- users management
- supports apps written under Total.js v4 and Total.js v3
- supports Total.js 4 threads
- improved alarms
- improved user interface
- improved uploading of applications (supports only
- supports Unix sockets for Total.js 4 applications
- SuperAdmin is using as a bundle
- NEW supports Total.js Threads
- NEW includes a mini terminal
This version of SuperAdmin has improved the creating of SSL certificates. You don't need to add additional redirects as in the previous version, example:
- Imagine app URL address:
- SuperAdmin generates SSL for
- Then creates redirects from
Creating of application
I have improved the form for creating a new application.
A mini terminal
I have implemented the mini terminal that can help you install e.g. NPM dependencies or assist you in critical situations.
How to install or update it?
SuperAdmin is part of each container in Total.js Cloud. Total.js Cloud uses a bit optimized version of SuperAdmin, but it keeps most of the functionality than the standalone version.
What's currently missing?
- Statistics are currently disabled
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021