We were notified about the critical security bug in Total.js framework. Read a prevention.
A critical security fix for Total.js framework
We were noticed about the critical security bug in Total.js framework, but you are safe if you use a reverse proxy like NGINX or Apache. I'm very grateful for great analyse from security experts Riccardo Krauter, Dario Ragno, Fabio Cogno @ Certimeter Group. So thank you a lot!
The fix below is for all version of Total.js framework between
v3.1 version. Just copy
security.js file to
definitions folder, for example:
- download fix security.js
- and copy it to
- restart app
Sorry for all troubles.
NEW UPDATE: read comments here https://github.com/totaljs/framework/commit/de16238d13848149f5d1dae51f54e397a525932b
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2019-11-04Total.js Code v1.3
- 2019-09-30Total.js v3.3.0
- 2019-03-07Flow v6 is here!
- 2019-02-13New release: Total.js v3.2
- 2018-12-07New release: Total.js v3.1
- 2018-11-04New CDN for Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard
- 2018-10-15OpenPlatform v3
- 2018-10-12New Single Page Application template
- 2018-09-03Flow: How to find a specific component?
- 2018-09-03Total.js CMS v12