We were notified about the critical security bug in Total.js framework. Read a prevention.
A critical security fix for Total.js framework
We were noticed about the critical security bug in Total.js framework, but you are safe if you use a reverse proxy like NGINX or Apache. I'm very grateful for great analyse from security experts Riccardo Krauter, Dario Ragno, Fabio Cogno @ Certimeter Group. So thank you a lot!
The fix below is for all version of Total.js framework between
v3.1 version. Just copy
security.js file to
definitions folder, for example:
- download fix security.js
- and copy it to
- restart app
Sorry for all troubles.
NEW UPDATE: read comments here https://github.com/totaljs/framework/commit/de16238d13848149f5d1dae51f54e397a525932b
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4