This new release brings a critical security fix and small new improvements. Update Total.js now.
This is unexpected release of Total.js. First I want to thank security experts from CertimeterGroup which found a critical security bug in Total.js framework. So therefore I had to publish a new release.
This version brings a better security and improved stability.
- Update Total.js framework from NPM:
$ npm install total.js
Fix for older versions
Contact us if you have any questions: https://www.totaljs.com/contact/
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13