This new release brings a critical security fix and small new improvements. Update Total.js now.
This is unexpected release of Total.js. First I want to thank security experts from CertimeterGroup which found a critical security bug in Total.js framework. So therefore I had to publish a new release.
This version brings a better security and improved stability.
- Update Total.js framework from NPM:
$ npm install total.js
Fix for older versions
Contact us if you have any questions: https://www.totaljs.com/contact/
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js
- 2021-08-02Total.js FlowStream Designer is now open-source
- 2021-07-31July report 2021