I have changed CDN for Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard components to KeyCDN.
New CDN for Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard
I had to change CDN for all components for Flow, Dashboard and Flowboard because RawGit is shutting down. Total.js used RawGit for downloading Flow, Dashboard and Flowboard components directly from GitHub. RawGit was a proxy between client and GitHub.
- Reported issue on GitHub
Solution: I moved all components on Total.js CDN provided on KeyCDN.
Update Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard
You can update version of Flow, Dashboard and Flowboard or you need to change a link to
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-08-02July report 2020
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched