I have changed CDN for Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard components to KeyCDN.
New CDN for Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard
I had to change CDN for all components for Flow, Dashboard and Flowboard because RawGit is shutting down. Total.js used RawGit for downloading Flow, Dashboard and Flowboard components directly from GitHub. RawGit was a proxy between client and GitHub.
- Reported issue on GitHub
Solution: I moved all components on Total.js CDN provided on KeyCDN.
Update Flow + Dashboard + Flowboard
You can update version of Flow, Dashboard and Flowboard or you need to change a link to
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2019-03-07Flow v6 is here!
- 2019-02-13A critical security fix
- 2019-02-13New release: Total.js v3.2
- 2018-12-07New release: Total.js v3.1
- 2018-10-15OpenPlatform v3
- 2018-10-12New Single Page Application template
- 2018-09-03Flow: How to find a specific component?
- 2018-09-03Total.js CMS v12
- 2018-08-01Total.js v3.0.0
- 2018-06-28Flow v5.1