This year will be year of Total.js CMS. New version brings great new features and improved widgets.
New premium Total.js CMS v11
I have created completely new version of Total.js CMS and all premium members can download this version. This new version contains a new user interface optimized for mobile devices and a lot of new features. This CMS is one of the best Node.js CMS out there built on embedded NoSQL database and with no third-party dependencies!
Dashboard contains real-time tracking of your users and it shows new charts. Now you can see e.g. Top referrer list, maximum daily online visitors and much more.
This was a missing feature in older versions. In this version you can edit specific navigation and add new items/sub-items. Now you can create advanced navigations on your websites.
Improved CMS editor
New version of CMS contains much improved CMS editor with new features. E.g. you can copy a widgets between different pages or you can enable/disable horizontal padding and vertical margin for a widgets.
This version supports auto-backup and restoring of older pages, posts, newsletters, widgets, etc.. It's easy and you can easily restore your previous changes.
This version contains also FileBrowser. So you can use uploaded files multiple times in different pages, just open file browser and choose the right file.
New widgets mechanism brings great new possibilities for websites. With widgets you can do everything and I have prepared a lot of widgets on componentator.com with real-time preview. Widgets are divided into the 4 categories
Inline widgets. Creating a widgets is very easy and I have prepared Widgets marker, just clone Widgets repository and follow the readme file.
Notices are a new part of Total.js CMS and in short: they are a small messages like tweets. Notices use Markdown syntax. I have prepared two widgets for rendering notices.
- CMS editor supports drag&drop pictures
- admin interface supports real-time notifications
- data-grid supports filtering between intervals of numbers or dates
- you can write globals variables for widgets and pages
- and much more...
Documentation is still not complete, but it contains all important info.
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13