New version of SQL Agent brings improved listing and fixes MongoDB driver.
Node ORM: SQL Agent 11
New version of SQL Agent brings some improvements and bug fixes.
- Update it via NPM
$ npm install sqlagent
- Documentation: https://github.com/totaljs/node-sqlagent
Improved listing method
I have improved
sql.listing() method for all databases. Now it returns an extended object with new properties:
Inline callback can be defined in
SqlBuilder and it supports only the one callback function. The example below describes the functionality:
Each version of MongoDB is a bit different and this is a big problem for long term projects. Therefore I don't recommend to use MongoDB. This version of SQL Agent solves a problem with a new version of MongoDB driver and with storing static files in GridFS. Support Node PostgreSQL it's really good and helpful module.
PostgreSQL Native C/C++ bindings
I have improved connection string for PostgreSQL by adding a
Fixed storing files in older PG version
I have fixed storing files in older
< 9.3 versions of PostgreSQL. This module stores files in
pg_largeobject collection. Files are stored in chunks and reading/writing is built on Node.js streams.
Good to know
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13