New version of jComponent brings killer features like versioning and CDN with preddefined components.
Reusable UI: jComponent v14
14 brings really great improvements.
- improved stability
- improved performance
- improved controllers and scopes
- improved compilation
I have created a new jComponent documentation on Total.js Wiki. It's not completed, but I'll add missing things step-by-step.
I have re-designed portal and now the portal supports real-time code modification of selected components like JS Fiddle. Componentator contains more than 100 jComponents and components are still growing.
This version brings killer feature: versioning UI components. You can define same components in different version. For more info read jComponent documentation.
All components on CDN
I have prepared CDN with all components. So you can import components which you are really need. Components are always up-to-date and they are stored under different versions.
You can change repository to own:
I have created a new CDN for jComponent and UI components registered on KeyCDN. For long term projects are prepared stable versions of components and main library:
- jQuery + jComponent + Tangular + jRouting
- Bootstrap Grid System + Font-Awesome
- Components in the form e.g. https://email@example.com
I recommend to use specific versions:
Good to know
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13