This tutorial describes a funcionallity of Total.js console package. Did you hear about it?
Did you know about console.package?
This package can help in difficult situations. It's real-time web console with full server-side control. In other words: you can change behaviour of your application at runtime. The package uses WebSocket for sending commands and receiving outputs.
- full server-side control
- you can create routes, install dependencies and so on at runtime
- great tool for debugging fragile parts
- free for everyone
- Console GIT repository
How to test it?
- Download console.package (3 kB)
- Copy it to
- Run/Restart your app
http://127.0.0.1:8000/$console/address in your web browser
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13