New version of Dashboard supports great new features and it's optimized for mobile devices.
I have written a new version of Dashboard from scratch built on top of Total.js Flow. The new version is Total.js
package, so just copy the package to your application and dashboard will work. Dashboard has a similar design and functionality like Total.js Flowboard and Total.js Flow.
New component mechanism
This new version brings a new component mechanism - same as in Flowboard. So each Dashboard component is
.html file which can contain
- Look at example of component
Built on top of Total.js Flow
New version of Dashboard requires Total.js Flow to work. I had to create a new Flow module
dashboardanalytics and I'll create another Flow components step-by-step. In this case Total.js Flow is the data-source for Dashboard components.
Repository with Dashboard components
I have created open-source repository with all Dashboard components. Current the repository contains these components:
1:1 for desktop and mobile devices
Dashboard can be created on Desktop computers and mobile devices too. Grid is same in all devices but in mobile devices is smaller. Each component needs to be optimized for different displays.
- supports tabs
- supports dark/light theme
- supports auth mechanisms like
- components are installed dynamically
A part of Dashboard is an application called Component Maker. This helper/application can help with creating of new dashboard components. With Maker you can send data, change options and change size of the component dynamically.
How to run it?
- clone repository https://github.com/totaljs/dashboardcomponents
- install Total.js framework via npm
$ npm install total.js
- run maker
$ node maker.js
http://127.0.0.1:8000in your web browser
For premium accounts
Total.js Dashboard is targeted for premium accounts only. Buy a premium account and be a Total.js professional. Money will be used for development of Total.js platform.
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13