I have published a new release of Total.js Flow. This version brings really great new features and components.
Total.js Flow v3.0
Today I'm very happy to announce that I have published a new release of Total.js Flow. This version brings a lot of new features, improvements and new components. Total.js Flow is a really great tool for everyone.
- Download Flow 3.0
- Visit Total.js Flow website
- Flow tutorials
- Basic Flow Demo
- Follow Total.js framework on Twitter
- Download Flow components
The big change in this version is the support of multiple inputs. The inputs can be changed dynamically in any component.
Each received data are wrapped into messages and each message has its own identificator stored in
message.id variable. ID is generated by Flow message counter, the counter is incremented if new instance of
FlowMessage is created and not sent.
Added global variables
Variables can contain different values. The syntax is same as Total.js configuration/resource file.
I have improved designer by adding new features like:
- copy & paste component with all outputs
- improved export/import designer
- re-order tabs
- duplicate tabs
- added drag & drop components in database form
- faster moving components with
- Consumption measures CPU and Memory consumption of the current Flow instance (only for Linux servers)
- Monitor: CPU (only for Linux servers)
- Monitor: Memory (only for Linux servers)
- Monitor: Disk (only for Linux servers)
- Monitor: Network (only for Linux servers)
- Monitor: Process (only for Linux servers)
- Monitor: SuperAdmin applications
- Dashboard Analytics for new Dashboard
- Merge to Object
- Merge supports merging by
- MQTT components
- All Flowboard components
What awaits us in Flow?
I want to add a support for Node Cluster in the next version, so we will see.
Jude Sackville - thank you for sponsoring this version.
New Flow video tutorial: Monitor your Linux server
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13