This blog post describes how to customize SUCCESS() method to fit your needs.
Customize SUCCESS() method
SUCCESS() method is the most used method in my Total.js applications. And few developers know that the output of this method can be changed to fit your needs.
How to modify it?
- create a definition file called
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-06-18Node.js Files app
- 2021-06-08New version of Total.js 4 (0.0.43)
- 2021-06-03June report 2021
- 2021-06-01May report 2021
- 2021-05-19Tutorial series - #3 Schemas
- 2021-05-01April report 2021
- 2021-04-26Tutorial series - #2 Routing
- 2021-04-09Tutorial series - #1 Introduction
- 2021-04-01March report 2021
- 2021-03-22Flow: Callback component