This blog post describes an approach on reading a value from an instance of Flow component in Total.js controller.
Flow: How to read a value from an instance of Flow component?
Total.js Flow is really great tool and this tutorial shows you how you can get an instance of component from Total.js Flow directly in a controller.
Follow these steps:
- create your own flow with
- double-click on
analyticscomponent and type a reference to
mystatsand press save (as the picture below)
Then create a controller controllers/default.js:
Where can I read all public methods from Flow components?
- Download Flow Components repository
- open each component to see all public methods (defined as
Another helpful FLOW methods
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-10-02September report 2020
- 2020-09-01August report 2020
- 2020-08-02July report 2020
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3