This new version brings many critical bug fixes and improved support for Node.js Cluster.
New Total.js version 2.6
This version is more of a hotfix than a new version, but so many changes forced me to create a new release
v2.6. Please upgrade your Total.js from NPM
$ npm install total.js or Download Total.js from GitHub directly.
I have added a support for Node.js cluster. It's
experimental functionality and so far it seems to work as expected.
- NoSQL database synchronization (locking) in cluster
- Cache synchronization in cluster
- Documentation: All cluster methods
Easy way to run Total.js in a cluster:
Schema can inherit from another schema. A new asynchronous method
schema.inherit() copies all fields, validation, preparations, default values, transformations, workflows, hooks, operations and CRUD operations from inherited schema.
A support for another HTTP module
This is the answer to these Performance tests on GitHub. Some frameworks use
uws library which is a custom HTTP server written in C. I have also wrapped Total.js using
uws but it can't parse
request.body and therefore isn't applicable in production.
debug.js file and it's in Total.js core. So the code below runs the application and Total.js Watcher watches all changes. When a change is detected the Watcher restarts the app automatically.
- improved sorting in NoSQL embedded database
- improved processing of all requests
controller.send()a bad declaration of
- fixed a waiting mode in
- fixed cache
- fixed NoSQL filtering in
- fixed a bug in ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick when the path contains spaces (critical)
These bugs show me how great Total.js Framework is. Total.js website was facing more than 1000 requests per second previous month and sometimes the CMS crashed. I took me a while to figure out that
controller.memorize() doesn't work correctly, basicly the caching didn't work. Then i also realized that i added Total.js Flow to the CMS running on Total.js website and created a flow to do Geolocation by IP for each
GET request. So caching not working and geolocation for each GET request, it's unbelievable what the framework managed to handle.
Become a Premium Member and support our developement.
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-10-02September report 2020
- 2020-09-01August report 2020
- 2020-08-02July report 2020
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3