I have published a new version of Total.js Messenger. New version brings new features and many improvements.
Total.js Messenger v2
New version requires Total.js v2.5+.
- supports Total.js Components
- improved mobile version
- improved design
- improved stability
- improved performance
- extended for Total.js Flow
- each user can subscribe to any channel
- tested on more than 500 users
Components bring a new dimension to Total.js Messenger because they can extend functionality easily without changing core code. Each Total.js Component for Total.js Messenger has defined a group called
messenger. So via Total.js components you can extend server-side and client-side code together.
I'll create a new blog post with tutorial How to extend Total.js Messenger via Total.js components in a few days. Let's talk with us on Total.js messenger.
I didn't want to copy Slack, so I have replaced some colors and now the messenger is a bit nicer.
Now each conversation contains statistics with messages count by months and years. If you have larger display then you can see statistics for more than 12 months.
I have improved searching (it has a better performance) and all photos are loaded dynamically via new jComponent LazyLoad.
Subscribing to channels
This version supports subscribing/unsubscribing of channels so user only recieve notifications from subscribed channels.
Mute notifications for 1 hour
A user can mute a specific
user for 1 hour.
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13