A simple tutorial how to get CPU and memory consumption in Total.js application.
How to get CPU and memory consumption in Total.js?
- it will work in Linux and macOS
- operations are supported in Total.js
Create an operation
The operation below reads
RSS (memory) information from terminal, it's the information from the operation system.
You can execute the code below anywhere in your Total.js application:
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-08-02July report 2020
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched