A simple tutorial how to get CPU and memory consumption in Total.js application.
How to get CPU and memory consumption in Total.js?
- it will work in Linux and macOS
- operations are supported in Total.js
Create an operation
The operation below reads
RSS (memory) information from terminal, it's the information from the operation system.
You can execute the code below anywhere in your Total.js application:
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13