This tutorial describes how to clone GitHub repositories (private/public) in Total.js application.
Cloning GitHub repositories with Total.js
With this solution you can clone private/public repositories from GitHub to your server. I use the same solution in Total.js Membership.
- operations are supported in Total.js
- create a directory
- then create a Personal access token on GitHub:
Create a bash script
We have to create a bash script which clones the repository and removes unwanted files.
Create an operation
Create an operation file e.g.
How to use it?
You can execute the code below anywhere in your Total.js application:
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2021-12-01November report 2021
- 2021-11-01October report 2021
- 2021-10-08Server-Sent events with Total.js
- 2021-10-01September report 2021
- 2021-09-16Custom FlowStream execution
- 2021-09-14Improved FlowStream components
- 2021-09-10Processing live video stream in Total.js / Node.js
- 2021-09-08New release for Total.js v4 with great new improvements
- 2021-09-02August report 2021
- 2021-08-11MJPEG streaming through HTTP in Node.js / Total.js