This tutorial describes how to clone GitHub repositories (private/public) in Total.js application.
Cloning GitHub repositories with Total.js
With this solution you can clone private/public repositories from GitHub to your server. I use the same solution in Total.js Membership.
- operations are supported in Total.js
- create a directory
- then create a Personal access token on GitHub:
Create a bash script
We have to create a bash script which clones the repository and removes unwanted files.
Create an operation
Create an operation file e.g.
How to use it?
You can execute the code below anywhere in your Total.js application:
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4
- 2020-03-31March report 2020
- 2020-03-11Total.js v3.4.1 - HOTFIX
- 2020-03-02Februar report 2020
- 2020-02-14Total.js CMS v13