This blog post describes how to use multiple databases with Total.js framework with help of SQL Agent.
How can I use multiple databases in Total.js with help of SQL Agent?
SQL Agent is a simple Node.js module for working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases. It supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- supports mixing of RDMBS with NoSQL
Create a definition file e.g.
Usage in code:
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2021-01-17Node.js / Total.js Cloud Development in two minutes
- 2021-01-15SuperAdmin v9 is here!
- 2021-01-14Hello Total.js v4
- 2021-01-11Milestones 2021 for the Total.js platform
- 2021-01-01December report 2020
- 2020-12-01November report 2020
- 2020-11-18Total.js Apps Monitoring
- 2020-11-09Total.js v3.4.6
- 2020-11-01October report 2020
- 2020-10-02September report 2020