This blog post describes how to create custom authorization mechanism fast and easily. Just create one definition file.
How to create custom authorization mechanism?
After reading you won't need any authorization module for your web applications, just learn from this blog post and you will have everything under control.
Definition of authorization
Create a definition file e.g.
How to use it in a controller?
How to increase security?
- you can use Total.js JsonWebToken (JWT) module which can replace an internal Total.js crypto algorithm
- encrypted object in cookie can contain more security elements
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-11Total.js v3.4.3
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4