OTP code generator with Total.js Flow: Fast and scalable
According to Wikipedia, a one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction. It is also known as a one-time PIN, one-time authorization code or dynamic password. OTP has become popular because it is one of the most secure ways to verify user identity before login or password recovery. However, implementing such a feature in your application can be challenging. In this post, I am happy to show you how to generate and verify OTP easily within Total.js Flow.
What we will learn today:
- What is Total.js Flow?
- Why Total.js Flow?
- How to implement an OTP generator in Total.js Flow?
What is Total.js Flow?
Total.js Flow is a visual programming interface built on top of the Total.js framework. It's a node-red alternative intended for building IoT applications, home automation, data scraping, microservices and much more.
Why Total.js Flow?
Total.js is a unique tool with lots of benefits:
- Total.js Flow is free and open-source
- Total.js Flow is designed to be productive,
- Free components,
- Your flows are reusable and scalable
- You have cloud deployment options
- You have real-time visual debugging
How to implement an OTP generator in Total.js Flow?
I have prepared a youtube video that will show you step-by-step how to implement it. Enjoy the video and do not forget to subscribe and live some comments.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-12-01November report 2023
- 2023-11-14How to Use MySQL Database in Total.js with QueryBuilderMySQL
- 2023-11-02October report 2023
- 2023-10-10Headless shopping-cart api tutorial
- 2023-10-06Exploring the Top 5 Open-Source Total.js Apps: Powering Innovation, Collaboration, and Efficiency
- 2023-10-02September report 2023
- 2023-09-02August report 2023
- 2023-08-28Introducing Total.js API Services: Empower Your Applications with Powerful API Endpoints
- 2023-08-15Handling WebSocket Messages in Total.js: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2023-08-11Total.js OpenTemplates