Install and get started with Totaljs.js Flow
Total.js Flow is a low code/no code programming interface alternative to Node-red for building whatever with the help of drag and drop components. In this post i am showing you how to install and get started with Total.js Flow. But if you are very new to Total.jst, Peter Širka has posted the top 10 features of Total.js Flow and i am sure you will enjoy reading it before you continue (Read it).
We have different ways to spin up a Total.js Flow app to start building your dream project but in this post i am showing you one method:
Locally in you machine.
- Install Node.js platform
- open terminal/command-line:
$ git clone [https://github.com/totaljs/flow](https://github.com/totaljs/flow`)
$ cd flow
$ npm install
$ npm run start
http://0.0.0.0:8000 in your browser
You can also follow those steps from youtube video.
Don't forget to subscribe
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-06-01NEWMay report 2023
- 2023-05-02April report 2023
- 2023-04-01March report 2023
- 2023-03-20Total.js tutorial: Simple Todo application (part 2)
- 2023-03-16Total.js tutorial: Simple Todo application (part 1)
- 2023-03-16Total.js API routing: The game changer
- 2023-03-16Total.js OpenPlatform: installation guide!
- 2023-03-16How to create OTP code generator with Total.js Flow?
- 2023-03-16How to parse XML in Total.js Flow
- 2023-03-14New Total.js schema declaration