Our own set of Font Icons has been prepared for web development. Everyone can use the icons under the MIT license.
More than 400 Total.js Font Icons
As a result of Font-Awesome licensing, we decided to create our own font library. A brand new Font Icon pack has been prepared with more than 400 icons in a clean and solid style. Total.js icons are under the MIT license as everything in the Total.js Platform. We will extend the library step-by-step by adding new icons. The author of these icons is Lucia Sirkova.
Total.js icons are fully open-source under the MIT license. We use the IconMoon service for generating icons. The service is really cool, it's simple, and it's affordable for everyone. Total.js icons are part of the Total.js UI library v17, v18 and v19. Our plan is to remove support for Font-Awesome icons in Total.js UI library v20 (later this year). Step-by-step we replace all icons in all Total.js web apps, UI components and other parts.
- 407 icons
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-09-02August report 2023
- 2023-08-28Introducing Total.js API Services: Empower Your Applications with Powerful API Endpoints
- 2023-08-15Handling WebSocket Messages in Total.js: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2023-08-11Total.js OpenTemplates
- 2023-08-07Find data in PostgreSQL: A Comparison of Express.js, Laravel, and Total.js
- 2023-08-02July report 2023
- 2023-07-27View Engines: A Comparative Analysis of Express.js, Laravel, and Total.js
- 2023-07-10CRUD Routing: A Comparative Analysis of Total.js, Express.js, and PHP Laravel
- 2023-07-05Sending Emails: A Comparative Analysis of Total.js, Express.js, and Laravel
- 2023-07-05Localization: A Comparative Analysis of Express.js, PHP Laravel and Total.js