We have released a new version of Total.js framework with great new improvements and bug fixes.
I have released a new version of Total.js framework with great new features and some bug fixes. This version is stable as never before
- Total.js is optimized for Node.js
- Improved performance of
- Improved CSS compiler by adding of compressing uniform colors e.g.
- Updated Tangular version to
- Disabled parsing arrays in
queryarguments, all values are string types
New schema type
Now you can define
nested schemas much simpler:
Verify values asynchronously in schemas
I have added
schema.verify() method which allows you to verify a specific field value asynchronously. Very helpful feature for verifying of values in database. More info in documentation.
- Fixed phone validation
- Fixed rouding in
Number.VAT()by Tomas Novak
- Fixed resizing of images in
- Fixed localization utility in Total.js executable app
- Fixed a problem with spaces in
Other posts from Total.js platform
- 2020-08-02July report 2020
- 2020-07-07Total.js v3.4.4
- 2020-07-01June report 2020
- 2020-06-25Configure your first Total.js Flow
- 2020-06-24How to install Total.js Flow?
- 2020-06-01May report 2020
- 2020-05-12Remote terminal with Total.js + Node PTY + xTerm
- 2020-05-01April report 2020
- 2020-04-03Total.js Cloud is launched
- 2020-04-02Total.js Code v1.4