Video tutorial showing communication between multiple FlowStream instances.
Total.js Flow v10 | Publish/Subscribe/Input/Output | Tutorial #3
In this tutorial i'm going to show how to communicate between multiple FlowStream instances.
The tutorial will show you which components to use and how to use them to make communication between instances possible.
There are 4 components we can use for the communication:
The relation between them is as follows:
- Multiple Subscribe components can subscribe to a single Output
- Multiple Publish components can publish to a single Input
You can have multiple Inputs as well as multiple Outputs in every instance.
It works within a single FlowStream instance as well as across multiple instances.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2022-05-01April report 2022
- 2022-04-01March report 2022
- 2022-03-18Flow v10 | Create a Component | Tutorial #2
- 2022-03-16Flow v10 | Instalation guide | Tutorial #1
- 2022-03-15Total.js Flow version 10
- 2022-03-01February report 2022
- 2022-02-01January report 2022
- 2022-01-01December report 2021
- 2021-12-01November report 2021
- 2021-11-01October report 2021