Video tutorial showing communication between multiple FlowStream instances.
Total.js Flow v10 | Publish/Subscribe/Input/Output | Tutorial #3
In this tutorial i'm going to show how to communicate between multiple FlowStream instances.
The tutorial will show you which components to use and how to use them to make communication between instances possible.
There are 4 components we can use for the communication:
The relation between them is as follows:
- Multiple Subscribe components can subscribe to a single Output
- Multiple Publish components can publish to a single Input
You can have multiple Inputs as well as multiple Outputs in every instance.
It works within a single FlowStream instance as well as across multiple instances.
Other posts from Total.js Platform
- 2023-02-01Januar report 2023
- 2023-01-30More than 400 Total.js Font Icons
- 2022-12-31December report 2022
- 2022-12-01November report 2022
- 2022-11-11Tutorial series - #6 Authorization in Total.js
- 2022-11-02October report 2022
- 2022-10-14Tutorial series - #5 API routing and QueryBuilder
- 2022-10-01September report 2022
- 2022-09-01August report 2022
- 2022-08-01July report 2022